In this blog we are provide you solution for install HubSpot integration in wordpress website. You will able to manage all HubSpot Marketing activities like – Forms, Popups, Live Chat WordPress plugin allows you to easily connect your WordPress site and HubSpot account. With the plugin, the HubSpot tracking code is automatically added to your WordPress pages, and you have access to the following HubSpot Marketing Hub Free tools:
• Form Builder: create enquiry / sales /contact forms to implement in your website to get lead detail.
• Dashboard: Dashboard for analyze the performance of your pages and forms of WordPress website.
• Pop-up forms: Create pop-up forms for capture lead from your website.
• Collected forms: Get submissions from form plugins other than HubSpot and you can sync submissions with your HubSpot CRM account.
• Live Chat: You can add a live chat widget to your site so visitors can chat with you, that will convert website visitor to your customer.
• Contacts: manage your all contact records in one location.
- • Integrations: You can also connect to MailChimp, Shopify, HubSpot integraion in Magento, etc.
You must have WordPress version 3.0 or higher installed on your web server or live server where your website hosted (the latest version is recommended).
The wp_footer function must be included in your WordPress theme’s footer file (footer.php). This function is required to tracking code to be installed on every page of your site.
Install the plugin
-> Install the plugin directly from your WordPress account
-> Log in to your WordPress account.
-> In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New.
-> Search for the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat plugin.
-> In the upper right, click Install Now.
-> Click Activate Plugin.
-> In the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot.
If you have not set up your HubSpot account yet, you must have to prompted to create a HubSpot account. If you are already a HubSpot user or Premium HubSpot plan then, click Log in to your account to finish the installation process.
If you need to change the HubSpot account connected to the plugin:
In the left sidebar menu in your WordPress account, navigate to HubSpot > Settings.
Below the Connected to HubSpot Hub ID field and then click Disconnect this account.
In the dialog box, click Yes, Disconnect, then click Ok.
If you need help in HubSpot integration in WordPress then we can help you - Hire HubSpot Developer from Axis Technolabs.
Tags: HubSpot plugin integration in WordPress, Hubspot connect in Wp website, wordpress integration in hubspot, HubSpot COS development, Hire certified HubSpot COS developer