Progressive Web App its advantages and development tools
Progressive Web Apps offers a richer and more unique mobile experience for smartphone users. Progressive web apps (PWA) load like web pages OR websites that offering functionality like it is working offline, push notifications, and device hardware access. PWA is a revolutionary technology which is current trend in mobile application development or web application development that providing richer mobile experience, combining the best of both web worlds with robust of react native application or ionic application or angular js based progressive web application. The rise of PWAs is considered to be the new futures of mobile applications that make native application. This is most important to partner with a reliable Progressive Web App Development company to offer a better experience to users.
Few critical capabilities that separate a progressive website from a traditional or regular website. Progressive web apps must be able to implement the below point:
- • Most browsers and devices work with a progressive codebase
- • Fit all screen and form factors using a responsive design approach
- • Advanced service workers to allow offline connectivity but HTTPS URL required
- • Providing an app-like experience that leverages re-engagement tools, such as push notifications
- • Leverage a web app manifest to describe the used resources
5 best tools for building progressive web apps fast
- • React
- • Using a Polymer template
- • Model-View-ViewModel
- • Lighthouse
- • AngularJS
- • Ionic 2
PWA giving best experience with web apps with mobile devices by addressing some of the identified gaps. It is worth understanding your enterprise mobile app development strategy to understand whether a PWA may be the right choice. A PWA can play a crucial role in supporting your enterprise mobile application transformation.