: Drupal Developer
: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/ MSC-IT
- We are looking for skilled Drupal developers with 1 to 5 years of experience
- The candidate must need in-depth knowledge of Drupal technology.
- Design, Develop, unit test, functional test and maintain web/mobile/CRM based applications
and enhance the client business web applications using Drupal
- The person would understand business needs of the customers and write good quality
of code with best practices in development and coding standards.
- Attend client calls, demonstrations development to the client.
- Provide assistance, guidance and support to developers when necessary.
- Proper commenting, Review and maintain documentation of code.
- Should be strong in developing custom modules and overriding concepts.
- Should be familiar with Drupal coding standards and best practices.
- Good Knowledge building Drupal themes,Customization and working with templates.
- Hands-on experience with version control tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- Timely update to client,Deliver project work on time,Live bug fixup etc.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely.
- Work with senior and junior developers in adoption of new technologies
- Expertise in PHP development and Drupal.
- Contribution in open source community Experience in Drupal 7 ,8 and 9.
- implementation and configuration of most commonly used modules
- Strong experience in Drupal 7, 8, 9., MY SQL and relational databases, configuring modules.
- Should have strong knowledge on Domain Access, Panels, NodeQueue, Context.
- Experience with Multisite environment would be plus
- Effective communication, customer service skills, team work capabilities,
and a positive attitude are some of the qualities
Mandatory Skills & Knowledge -
- 2+ years strong experience in Drupal development including site-building,
custom modules development, themes development and customization, maintenance
and debugging across multiple Drupal projects.
- Atleast one small to large complex Drupal project must developed.
- Experience with one or more Drupal upgrades/migrations.
- Expertise with Composer, Drush (Drupal command-line tool), and Twig.
- Good knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in AWS services like S3, EC2 will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile-based Team Development and Continuous Deployment Methodology.
CMS version: Drupal 7 / Drupal 8
- Send your CV / resume at firstname.lastname@example.org