Gutenberg element with visual composer
Gutenberg Element With Visual Composer, you can use a new and emerging WordPress editor which is called Gutenberg. We know you got idea about Gutenberg element that is use in wordpress website. The core idea of the Gutenberg is to replace the short code with the modules that can be used anywhere on your website. More modules created for the Gutenberg will importantly expand your website design capabilities.
This is why visual composer is fully compatible with Gutenberg editor. This means that you will have few options available:
- 1. Use Gutenberg editor within Visual Composer layout.
- 2. Add Visual Composer templates in Gutenberg layout.
3. Disableor Enable Gutenberg editor (in case your wish to stick to the WordPress classic editor.)
- Important Note: If you need to access Gutenberg editor, make sure you have installed Gutenberg editor in your WordPress site.
See how to use Gutenberg in visual composer
For the Premium users of visual composer website builder. Visual composer offering element ‘Gutenberg’ which can downloaded from the Hub. Once download successful, It can be inserted anywhere in Visual Composer layout.
- Another Important: Using Visual Composer, you can insert an unlimited number of Gutenberg editor blocks in the same layout.
Below mentioned use of Gutenberg in visual composer:
- 1. In Visual Composer open the Hub and locate Gutenberg element.
- 2. Download Gutenberg element to add it to your elements list.
- 3. Make sure that separate plugin ‘Gutenberg’ is installed on your WordPress site.
- 4. Add Gutenberg element anywhere on your layout.
- 5. In the editor, form click the button ‘Open Gutenberg’.
- 6. Create your layout or part of the layout with the Gutenberg;
- 7. Close the Gutenberg editor.
- 8. Save changes to your page.
How to add Visual Composer template in Gutenberg.
You can insert any template which has created with Visual Composer in your Gutenberg layout. To add the template:
- 1. Download Gutenberg template block from the Visual Composer Hub.
- 2. In your Gutenberg layout, select to add new block.
- 3. Find visual composertemplate;
- 4. Specify the template from the drop-down list.
How to disable Gutenberg:
We understand that not all people are excited about Gutenberg. Especially if you already have your content made up. So, this is obvious that you may want to disable the Gutenberg editor.
The good news is that option to disable Gutenberg is right here:
- 1. Open your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- 2. Navigate to Visual Composer –> Settings.
- 3. Locate the Gutenberg settings and select disable (Off).
- 4. Save changes.
Are looking for help in configuration of Gutenberg Element within Visual Composer ? - Contact us now
Axis Technolabs proving wordpress development services, Wordpress back-end customization, Hire WordPress developer for plugin development in Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Germany, Spain, USA, Australia,
Tags : Gutenberg configuration steps, Gutenberg in visual composer, wordpress plugin customization, Wordpress Gutenberg Editor in visual composer, Gutenberg based website development, Customize Every Part of wordpress Website using Gutenberg,